Sunday, March 14, 2010

weekend craziness

seems to be the normal for the Barton's anymore.

  • i had to work a few hours....had to pick Steve up a few times this week....thereapy and on Friday when he got punched in his arm!!...right where the pins are!!  He now has a bruise there!!
  • Hutch's in Spring Arbor.....one day meat sale.  Filled the freezer for 128.00.  pork steak, chops, bacon, corn dogs, chicken quarters, fish, burger, ribeye.......no hungry boys here for a few weeks
  • took the younger 2 today to see Alice in Wonderland in 3D.  (love giftcards) had my favorite movie theater popcorn for lunch.  :-)
  • going to have dinner with Gram....Ceasars's pizzas!!  Koda is working and will meet us there
I have one computer back up and runnin= which means I am online.  That sums it up.
I think we will get the other one fixed this week.....found some parts and hoping to recover all of the pics and stored stuff on my pc harddrive.  crossing my fingers!!

Have an awesome week.

1 comment:

beth said...

hope you had a good day! we had popcorn at home and watched cloudy with a chance of meatballs. a good day in Lakeview :) miss you much friend!!!!!

My Blog List