Wednesday, December 14, 2005














Last night the kids has their Christmas musical program....and oh did they look handsome!
Dakoda was a stage hand- and he handed out programs, Steven sang with the fourth and fifth graders and Jakob was a sheperd in the play. The program was wonderful! There was only one small hitch....a fourth grade girl finished the first song with a very upset tummy.....yes, she tossed her dinner all over and she just happened to be in the back row....many classmates were involved as they happened to be within her direct fire. The poor baby! However, the show did go on!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I love your blog. I guess I was the only one not doing it before. Glad I finally got it together. Hey, the boys do look handsome in their ties. I am glad I wasn't in the rows ahead of that little girl...it might have started a chain reaction.

Archives

My Blog List