Sunday, December 25, 2005


tra·di·tion (tr-dshn) NOUN:
The passing down of elements of a culture from generation to generation, especially by oral communication

My favorite family tradition from my childhood was:
As a child my brothers and I would have hot cocoa (Hershey's that you make with sugar, milk on the stovetop) and peanut butter toast on Christmas morning.
This year I gave each of my brothers and their family enough Santa mugs for each of them along with the Hersheys cocoa and Jiff peanut butter. (Thanks to Barbara who finally found enough for me at Target! Love ya sis.)
Hope that everyone enjoyed their Santa mugs and the memories that they brough back and hopefully they even made some new ones.
Meery Christmas to all.....have a safe and blessed holiday. Love to all....and to all a good night! (The Barton boys were up at 438AM- YES, it was- they let us sleep until about 6! I am WHOOPED!!)

1 comment:

Jill H said...

What a great tradition! I love the mugs!

Archives

My Blog List