Friday, September 08, 2006

TGIF

Oh I am so ready to sleep in tomorrow!! I feel worn out and dazed! Steve had a rough time waking me up this morning, much like the kids- I would wake up, lay back down and go back to sleep! LOL

Weekend plans....Hoping to house hunt a little, Koda is going out to practice shooting a few times at a gun range ( do not know anyone that we can target shoot on their property down here.) so they go to a shooting range. Dakoda is going out for the youth hunt this year! Hoping he can bag a BIG ONE in a couple of weeks! He got a rifle and shotgun for his 14th birthday! (Grandpa and Bill (cousin!) ) He is hunting the youth hunt up north and then will go with Dad here during the norm! season! He is very excited! He wants to hunt squirrel too because he wants to stalk his prey! Too funny!

All three boys are loving school now. Yesterday was a great day for all three. YES!!

Better get off to work...thing I need a Pumpkin Spice Cappuchino !!
Happy Friday to all!

1 comment:

Beth said...

So where are you getting that cappucino? Cuz I think that sounds YUMMY! Glad it's Friday too, have a good weekend!!

My Blog List