Friday, September 29, 2006

What happens up north.....

The girls weekend away- this pic was taken on our balcony where we enjoyed cocktails after a very long hard day of shopping and touring the island!! :-) WOW- I think I look more like my mom as I grow closer to the 4-0!! Can you see the resemblance?

This is the back of the shirts we found and decided were a MUST HAVE after our WILD weekend away! (we even ran into Joe Morelli- are you a Janet Evanovich fan?) The shirts summed up the weekend well for us.......pssst, I'll tell my girls the stories later :-)

3 comments:

Beth said...

So glad you had tons of fun, and LOVE those shirts!!!

Kristin said...

Love the shirts! We always have that saying for our "girls getaway weekends too". Watch out Cancun!!

Jill H said...

wow, sounds like fun!!! love the shirt & the saying too.

My Blog List