Tuesday, October 03, 2006

YUMMY and EASY

I made this over the weekend and was telling beth how yummy and easy it was....and by the way....it is all gone already!! I was going to make her a copy of the recipe...she thought a blog post would be great that way you could have it too ladies....let me know if you all try it
APPLE NUT SNACK CAKE

1 2/3 cups sugar 2 cups sifted flour
3 eggs 1 t. soda
1 cup oil 1 t. salt
1 t. vanilla 1 t. cinnamon
2 cups chopped apples 1 cup chopped nuts
(your choice of apples and nuts)

Mix sugar and eggs well. Add oil and vanilla; beat till creamy. Sift dry ingredients together then add to batter and mix well. Fold in apples and nuts. Pour into greased/ floured cake pan. Bake @ 375 for 45-50 minutes. Sprinkle with powdered sugar while still warm! SO yummy and SO Simple!!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Mrs. Bawton, I shall make it this weekend. Sounds yummy! Perfect with a little cappuccino?!

My Blog List