Friday, October 06, 2006

TAG

Eight Things About Me:

1. I love FALL! Everything about Fall! (EXCEPT the fact it usually brings on a cold!!) I love the colors, the fun decorating, fall foods, baking, the Farmer's Market...I love Fall!! and PUMPKIN SPICE CAPPUCINO!

2. I love to read....Janet Evanovich is my favorite author but I enjoy many others as well.

3. Green is my favorite color.

4. I am the baby in my family and the only girl....YEP lovin it still after all these years!! My brothers both still act as if I could never do anything wrong! he he They are 7 and 9yrs older...which means by the time I was old enough to be out acting like a wild child they were living in TX!! Spoiled Rotten to say the least!!

5. My newest fav website is www.menus4moms.com they have awesome printable menus recipes AND grocery lists to go along with them. I truly saved some $$ and time last week by using my new method of planning ahead and cooking ahead. Check it out! If you sign up for their emails...the next weeks menu shows up in your inbox early the week before....we'll see how long it lasts?? CHECK IT OUT.

6. I am an optimist! I always see my glass as half FULL! and I am married to a man that has a hole in his glass....it always seems to be half empty....which actually makes for a full cup?....or a good 'DISCUSSION' ! LOL Pessimistic people can really irk me, if ever I had to pinpoint one specific trait about people that heats me up....that is it....Pessimism. How can life be so darn bad?? But I married him anyway...lol Guess I was optimistic that he would change or I could change him?? LOL How about you??

7. I danced for 13 years - Tap, Ballet, Jazz and Gymnastics. I did Ballet and Gymnastics when I was from 3yr-9yr, added Tap in at age 4, then switched Ballet to Toe Ballet at 10 and added Jazz. My final recital was in the spring of 1986 I danced a Jazz solo, Tap and Ballet.

8. I am a licensed cosmetologist! Did you know? YEP! Since 1991.

There ya go......what did you learn? anything new? LOL Cannot tag any of you....as my blog doe not get around much...LOL

2 comments:

Jill H said...

i didn't know you were a licensed cosmetologist!!! interesting facts, miss Kandi =)

Beth said...

I knew it! I knew it! Of course, you did cut Kaila's hair in my kitchen once :) Cool stuff!

My Blog List