Monday, October 16, 2006

What's new?

Where have I been? No bloggin? I really have the desire to blog and keep up...just seems like I run out of time or energy or lately BOTH before Blogger makes it to the top of my to-do list!

My crew has been busy fighting......off a stinkin fall cold! I believe the weather changes sent us all into allergy/sinus overload which then turned to a chest cold. Hoping I am on the last days of hacking here soon!!

Koda is keeping me busy with wrestling practice and just plain being a teen. Homecoming game is Friday for J High and the dance is Saturday! Pics to come.
Jake is now playing the trombone in the band...which he would like to soon exchange for a bass guitar! This boy has big dreams of being in a band with his old buds!!
Steven is having fun just being busy and has just made a big life change.....we ordered his new glasses. The first in our family of 5 to get glasses. He is a little uneasy about the idea....and I reminded him that Bradley had to get them about a year ago too...and after talking to Beth today, they have the same vision issues.?? I will post soon when we get the glasses!!

We are trying to find a bigger house....which has been absorbing more of my extra time too. Ugh, I am so ready to find one....NOW!

Fall always seems to make my life busier....homework, hunting and fall/winter sports....and the fact we all like to snuggle in to watch tv together more in the evenings....mean computer time for me...is RARE! ( and the fact that Koda is always on here checking out his email, the MySpace accts of everyone he knows...and whatever else)

I am so ready for a break and our Crazy Croppin Chics weekend.....hey did anyone come up with ideas for the 'dress up'?

Have a great night all

3 comments:

Kristin said...

I'm sorry that I won't be able to go with you guys....I just don't want to miss the playoffs. Hillsdale will be 9-0 after this week, a record that hasn't happened until 1972.

Jill H said...

i'll miss Kristin :( but i am still SUPER excited that it's only 2 1/2 weeks away!!!!!!!!!!! i'm really looking forward to getting away! glad to see you blog again! i hear ya on the colds :(

Beth said...

Ugh, no idea on the fancy outfits, but we've gotta get BUSY!!! Can't wait to go, and KP, you will be missed!

My Blog List