Sunday, November 19, 2006

have you

started your Christmas list and /or shopping? I have started all of my lists and picked up 2 gifts! OH MY- and I looked at my calendar today.......it is almost here already!
What is on your wish list this year? Are you a day after Thanksgiving shopper? Are you planning to fight for any of those 'this year's hottest toys'??

Well the weekend was a busy one...I cleaned the dr office after I finshed at Foote on Friday so I would not have to deal with that all weekend.
Then Sat morning I went shopping with Lil Steve in tote...it was also his Reward Sat, so it was a full afternoon!! I invested in a new pillow $$- love it! One of the Memory Foam pillows..JCPenneys had them 50% off....
I'm a :-) Happy girl.
Today I spent the afternoon baking and cooking! I made yummy Pumpkin Choc Chip Cookies.
They are a fluffy cake like cookie...loved by all 5 of us. Sound yummy....I'd be happy to share the recipe!

Update- Koda is feeling good...still not great but better!! Thank you to all of you that left your encouraging posts and sent emails. He is much more optimistic now and planning to tough it out! Therefore, once he gets back to the mat, Miss Beth and Cory- I will let you know what the schedule looks like and hopefully you can come watch one day!!
All else is well here- no deer yet! Koda is out and unable to hunt this year- so it is up to Steve Sr and so far he has only seen one doe. No doe permit for state land. The bummer for him....he has lost all of the contacts he used to have for private land hunting....except for deer camp in the Manistee Forest with my dad and brother. So he hunts state land in the Waterloo area! Maybe soon! I would love a freezer full of venison.
Off to finish my new Danielle Steele book that I started this morning when the house was quiet!

GOOD night!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Don't make me punch you...you Christmas shopping brat. I'm so barely just getting started!

My Blog List