Thursday, November 16, 2006

try this again

UPDATE!
Blogger is not cooperating.....I typed a long post earlier and it kicked me off....UGH!

My injured wrestler....will be ok! He is on 'no contact and no upper body strenthening' for 2 weeks. He dislocated his shoulder (popped back in on it's own!) and is now suffering from a jammed A/C joint! (The joint where the shoulder and collar bone meet!) A 233 lb teammate and he were practicing and Koda was slammed into the floor = shoulder first! OOOPS! OUCH! We saw the Ortho Doc today, Dr. Medlar- he was a HOOT! Koda had fun even though he was in quite a bit of pain after we left! We go back in 2 weeks for a re-check and he will determine then if he can be relased for contact again...it may be longer ? His first meet is the 30th and that is when he goes back to see Dr. Medlar. This whole thing has him quite discouraged so we are trying to keep him upbeat and interested....he feels he will miss this much he may as well QUIT! DID he say that forbidden 4 letter word?

Jake and Steve both had conferences this week....GREAT REPORTS from the teachers and the report cards were great too! Both teachers said the boys were quiet.....I was afraid I was in the WRONG room? MY kids? hmm, I am happy to hear they are that well behaved there!!

I better hurry and post so I can finish my cards!

Good night

2 comments:

Jill H said...

ugh, i hope Koda's shoulder heals up so he can stay on the team & have fun!! what a bummer. very cool about your boys' good reports, YAY for that!!!

Beth said...

Kody, DON'T QUIT!!!! You'll still have plenty of season to work on your moves! Besides, we were coming to watch :)

Congrats Jake and Steve...keep up the good work (you too Kandi & Steve!!)

My Blog List