Monday, November 27, 2006

our new friend






Spongebob!!



We were discussing the need for some new decorations for the outside of the house...and the boys found him in the Walgreens ad in Sunday's paper! Could not resist!



He is perched on the porch right now but he is heading for the front yard- maybe? I kind of like him on the porch!



Have you started putting up your holiday decorations??

Below is the reindeer Jakob had to decorate with family over the weekend....he will go up in their hallway at school for the Holidays. Yes, we used Mom's scrapbook stash- but he was totally into it. he was searching through my scraps and punches!! The wreath around his neck is actaully my BIG maple leaf punch and small circle. :-) He came home with just a brown reindeer cut out...and we added all of the colors and decorations. He and I had lots of fun














I am home today with Lil Steve - went to walk in last night with him....he has pharyngitis. The dr said if he wasn't so old she would have diagnosed him with CROUP. He got a steroid shot and is doing breathing treatments every 4 hours!! He woke up sounding a little better but still fighting a yucky nose and fever! Mom- I think he has the same crud I used to have as a kid....and I tried Dimetapp for 3 days and it kept getting worse....it used to work for me! What did they call my constant yuck nose and cough, besides allergies? Rhinitis? something like that?
Well hope you all had a nice weekend....did you go shopping with the NUTS?





3 comments:

Kristin said...

Sorry to hear that your boys not feeling the best. I LOVE spongebob....it is one cartoon I can actually watch. Hope you had an enjoyable day. Reading any good books lately? Nothing is doing it for me after I finished 12.

Jill H said...

ok, my bloglines is not working!! it isn't telling me when you guys update your blogs :( i'm laughing at the buck that crossed the road, and your guys couldn't shoot it! what a bummer!! looks like a fun Thanksgiving too. hope Steve is ok soon. Xave would love that Spongebob decoration!!!

Beth said...

Poor Steve! Hope he is feeling better. We could have carpooled :)

My Blog List