Thursday, December 21, 2006

have you seen me?




do you see the resemblance? We have our very own Santa Baby Boy here....and he is already in the movies.
And it is Koda's favorite holiday movie.... :-)
Hope everyone is enjoying their final preparations and shopping for the holiday....I was off today for my floating holiday....I was at Meijer before 7am getting groceries then I took all 3 boys out to shop for one another! Met the girls from work for lunch at Los Tres Amigos and then off to Target....now we are home hoping to get some R & R!
Feeling much better today.....for those of you unaware....I've been having gallbladder or pancreatic attacks...spent an evening in Express Care- now planning for some tests next week that will make some final decisions for me......is this a true sign we are getting OLD?
Hope everyone is healthy and enjoying our snowless holiday season.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

He does look like that little boy in the movie....wow. Sorry to hear about the bouts. Just so you know, living without a gallbladder has been easy. Mine has been gone for 12 years.

Jill H said...

oh my gosh, there IS a resemblence!!! so funny. i hope you had a good Christmas & that you're feeling better :)

My Blog List