Monday, December 11, 2006

HOORAY

Our new computer is up and running....at last! It really was not our computer having troubles....just the fact that my old modem for dsl and my new computer with Windows XP were not compatible....who knew?
Here is the BEST part.....I bought Adobe Photoshop when I bought the pc! Cannot wait to start playing! Jill- can you tutor me??
**so the shopping weekend was GREAT! Michelle and I had a great time...made great dents in our lists - had a nice dinner with a few (uh huh) drinks. Lynchburg Lemonade? WOW! Kicked my tail quick....the highlight of the night .....when we returned to our hotel, parked the van....and as I was crawling out - I hit the PANIC button on my keys....LOL I had not ever done that and had no idea how to shut it off. OH MY we were laughing so hard! Poor people that were sleeping near where I parked.

Christmas this coming weekend with my family up north! Have been waiting all day to hear when my dad will have his surgery....debating on when I need to make the run for that too....they said they would call today to schedule and he never heard from them.....??? Nope, not at Foote or I would have been making calls...lol. He will be at Hackley and it should be in and out same day.

Today started as a true Monday...just plain poopy doopy! Everyone has looking for a tail to chew on and my was close by and there is plenty of tail to go around....yet, none of it was truly anything they were angry at ME about....just letting their unhappiness flow over into my office. UGH. THEN I decided to check in with my TRUE friend (aka favorite lunch pal) Beth- as she can always make me laugh or smile...and to my surprise we were both sharing the poopy doopy Monday syndrome !! What better than to share the misery...misery loves company - or so my mom always said. Beth and I decided to run off to Target on our lunch and grab lunch on the go- we always have fun laughing and shopping! Thanks Beth for helping me turn my poopy doopy Monday into a more bearable afternoon!

Well the way over due post is being cut short because Steve just woke up crying with a sore throat.........g'night.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Lunch with you = better mood immediately! It has definitely made running holiday time errands much more fun!

My Blog List