Tuesday, December 19, 2006

where did it go?

I cannot keep up....time is just flying by! I am losing control....help me, Dear Santa- please!!
Work has been just plain CRAZY- our schedules have been NUTS! Appointments and more appointments...ugh. I am NOT done shopping- are we ever?
I have been busy making angels...will post one later...they are so simple yet just adorable.
Making cookies by the dozens....need to send a bunch to school Thursday with the boys so I bought the pre cut ones from Gordon's....thankfully they know the working moms just do not have enough daylight hours to do it all...lol
Mom, I did NOT get your box out in time....I am certain it will be late...sorry...extend your Christmas just another sya or two for us...lol

Great news- Dakoda was released from the ortho dr for his shoulder....not so great news...he has decided to just wait until next season to get involved as he missed so much and he is not completely healed.

So here it is 4 more shopping days and I am a NUT- and I need groceries too....have I lost my mind? please do not say the answer out loud. :-)

Hope everyone is prepared and enjoying the holiday season...miss you all.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Don't fret my friend! There are other people in you sled to h-e-double toothpicks. We decided we would probably be pulling tags off the gifts and handing them out of the shopping bags this year. No cookies here (my favorite part of any holiday). Keep plugging along....and know you're not ALONE!!!

Beth said...

maybe we should all hijack the sled and go someplace warm? :) all i can say is i second your post...out of control! hang in there!

My Blog List