Sunday, June 03, 2007

what a weekend


Started with a day off from work! ahh!! Beth and I both took a day off...and we went to breakfast followed an awesome - totally relaxing pedicure. You sit in a chair that massages your back (kneading!) while they are massaging your piggies. I think I have a new addiction!!

Steve took Friday off too- so when the kids got home from school- we headed NORTH!!

Friday night we took the kids swimming IN Lake Michigan. Sunset pic of he and I




Frozen Steve

Friday - Sunset in Grand Haven



Sat- More swimming with friends. Spent the afternoon with Michelle and her family.

King Steve

King Jake

Saturday we went to Michelle and Nelson's for a few hours- the kids had fun in the pool and we caught up on the latest and greatest!! :-) We decided to all to to the horse race track, Great Lakes Downs. They say it will close after this season so we wanted to check it out! It was great fun. Yes, I won some and lost some. and the kids loved to watch BUT they started to get CRAZY chasing me to the bid counter pushing $ at me asking me to bid on a # for them....I created MONSTERS! LOL Truly, it was under control but seemed a little creepy with a 14, 12 and 11 year old arguing over horses, jockeys and winnings...lol

This pic was so cute. I was packing my bag to get ready to head for home today- and Riley hopped in when I went to gather my stuff from the bathroom....Momma was not going to leave her behind!

Hope everyone had a great weekend

2 comments:

Beth said...

Friday was awesome and what great beach pictures! I should have taken a shot of my toes in the pool :)

Kristin said...

Isn't that funny that know when your leaving and don't want to be left behind. I remember our dogs laying by the car just waiting....glad you had a relaxing long weekend.

My Blog List