Saturday, June 09, 2007

YEAH Schools out!

What a week- nope not lost- just busy and not bloggin.
My bloggin usually happens in the evenings- and this past week so nice outside- just no time to blog! :-)
Week recap- lots of field trips, high school EXAMS, work is crazy!
I accepted a new position within the company.
I recently received 2 RAKS - a good summer bookand a photo envelope , and a goodie envelope full of fun scrapbook accessories, keychain photo album, note cards- SWEET, thanks ladies.
Now, to get the summer plans rolling- off to summer boarding school for boys!!
(ok, so just wishin that on some days)

Jakob- summer band camp - M-F 11-12 June 12- July 19
Steve - summer band camp M-Th 10-3 July
Dakoda- driver's training July - $400 (it was free 100 yrs ago when I took it)

Making plans for the girls getaway with Mom and my sis in law, Barb! ( maybe Bill's new friend too??) Shipshewana or BUST

1 comment:

Kristin said...

When you find that boarding school will you please make me 3 reservations, or 1 would also be fine so I can rotate them in.

My Blog List