Tuesday, July 17, 2007

:-)

Just a happy little post. Things seem a little normal again. (is that possible?)

Dad decided to go with frequent blood tests to check his PSA levels for now. If a change in the #s occurs- he will decide then on radiation. :-)

Christmas in July this weekend. Camping this weekend at my all time favorite aunt and uncle's. They have a farm and we all park in a circle in a big lot....and have a blast. Cousins I see a couple times a year (maybe) that grew up across the street from me. Loads of laughs. I am bringing Vodka Slush....YUM

Tonight is Big Brother a new favorite show of mine. SICK*O addicted to reality TV. LOL

Starting to get someone trained to do my job so I can move on. Got news my new pay and salary are now in effect. No more punching a clock. :-0 I will be done in my intake job on Aug 11. Only one more weekend and then only when others are off on vacation or in a pinch. One more week of vacation added.

Jake is done with band camp....no more lunch hour taxi runs. Until Aug 1st-driver's training starts.

Just wanted to let all my friend know I am back and feeling a little more like - ME!

3 comments:

Beth said...

Yeah for you! Glad things are settling down, and that you have a good weekend to look forward to!

Kristin said...

Have fun this weekend....sounds like a blast! Glad things are mellowing out a little.

Jill H said...

i'm happy things feel back to normal for ya :) have a fun time this weekend!

My Blog List