Sunday, October 14, 2007




Last weeks game pics - great game !

Busy weekend...Koda bow hunted for the first time alone on Sat- he had 2 deer came in under his tree stand - he was ready but they stayed behind a branch and he was unable to get a shot- but he was stoked and ready to go again this week!!
This weekend was Mom's farewell dinner. We drove up today for dinner at Logan's Steakhouse. We have gone there many times with a big group and had great service. This afternoon the service was ok by the wait staff but the kitchen messed up royally. They kept sending a couple plates out at a time- we all ate in shifts. A group of 13 of us but by the time I got my plate my sister in law sitting beside me was done? Needless to say- we ate for free. Their mgr came over , apologized and told us the bill was on them ! That was a big bill. Good food. Great visit with Mom....always too short- now she is leaving this week for TX! Not to come home again until April! :-(

Took the kids to get Halloween masks on Sat afternoon...they cracked me up so much in there....I was crying!! I will post pics soon. Jake hates the movie, Childs Play- Chucky doll movie? Steve put the mask on and Jake took off....he would not come near us...then Steve started chasing him....on my. We had fun.

Cooler damper weather expected this week....hoping for a nice weekend....Big CP trip planned this coming weekend.

1 comment:

Jill H said...

well at least you guys ate for free!!! crappy service just stinks though. the halloween shopping sounds like a fun time!

My Blog List