Sunday, October 28, 2007

Witchy poo

Crazy chic seeking fun CCC weekend......hooray this weekend is over and we are that much closer to my getaway!!
All in all a weekend that desired more positives, however NO MORE WHINING HERE!
We got the roof tore off on Friday and I woke to my VERY OWN Niagra falls in my kitchen at 422AM! The rain did not go away until sometime Sat afternoon!! It was hit and miss all day!! Steve and I ran to Home Depot to buy another big tarp - and covered it up! However, today is a NEW DAY!! The rain stopped- we started over this morning and they have made great progress!! +300.00 m ore than we had planned in supplies and repairs....UGH!
HOORAY, tomorrow it should be in even better shape!
Need to still go get 'gumpies'. (Jake's old term for pumpkins when he was small) Tomorrow after eye appts they are heading to Ive's. Hoping to get them carved tomorrow night too!!
More fun pics to come.

My adorable witchy poo!!

1 comment:

Jill H said...

AWWWW! she's adorable as a witch!

My Blog List