Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Help!

Help! I am planning a fundraiser crop to support the wrestling teams of JPS. They need uniforms- and fundraisers are tough at JPS!

(all 3 boys are now wrestling - 2 for Middle School of Parkside and 1 for Jackson High)

Need suggestions and ideas.
How much would you pay?
How long should we have the crop? thinking 8a-5p
What will be provided?
lunch served by wrestler and cleaned up by them(Ceasar pizza, salad/ dressings, pop and water)
Curbside drop off and carry out of suppies by wrestler - pull up and they will carry in and out
50/50 drawing
Vendors
Goodie bag of some kind
Raffle for some donated supplies?

Will you come?

No dates set yet. I do have the permission and agreement from coaches. Step one. Check!
Date-
Details-
you can email me your ideas or comments kasandra.barton@gmail.com

3 comments:

beth said...

Is the use of the school free? So your only cost would be lunch? How about $20 or $25? With a big emphasis on FUNDRAISER! I love the curbside service...such a cute great PERSONAL touch! I would DEFINITELY come. Tell me when :)

beth said...

OH, and I'll donate some salad stuff or pop or whatever? Tell me when and where :)

Jill H said...

great idea! love the idea of curbside service :)

I agree with Beth, $20-25 and emphasize that it's a fundraiser.

and can you get any kind of discount from Ceasar's if you tell them it's for a school fundraiser?

Archives

My Blog List