Friday, January 02, 2009

Thanks Mom !!

Thanks Mom for sharing this one. Read chapter one last night before I fell asleep. (late night on New Years and early morning on the first!)
Woke up today when Steve got up for work and READ it all by 8am! OH MY was it ever a steamy one! and she has a new release coming on Tuesday. Plum Spooky
This author is my favorite - as she combines FUN, humor, suspense, steamy hot love, and so much more her books....they are addicting...keep ya reading and waiting for the next one. I have 7 girls at work reading her books now. They have all read all of my books and starting buying their own as they cannot wait for their turn with my copy!
Judy Blume + Harlequin = Janet E
Have you read?






When Amy Klasse loses her TV job to a dancing chicken, handsome veterinarian Jake Elliott rescues her with an offer to be his receptionist. Jake just can't resist a damsel-in-distress and Amy certainly doesn't mind Jake's charming sincerity.Then suddenly the job-stealing chicken disappears and Amy is suspected of foul play! Amy and Jake search for clues to prove her innocence-- and uncover a sizzling passion for each other along the way. Jake wants to investigate that passion further, but Amy's got a reputation to save! Will Jake have enough time to prove to Amy that love, too, is a mystery worth solving?
**Above copy taken from the original printing of Foul Play**

1 comment:

Jill H said...

I still have never read her books! maybe this year...I am hoping to read more.

Archives

My Blog List