Friday, March 27, 2009

I have missed you

Have you missed me? Ugh. Our hard drive 'pooped out' on us. I struggled for a couple days to find the time to work on it, then struggled to figure out what was wrong....and then was stumped. Just so happens, my 'geek' friend called and in chatting I mentioned how it was behaving and she offered to take a peek. $100 later We are mended and up and going again.

Lots of 'busy stuff' going on....collegiate wrestling season comes to an end tomorrow. Out last meet is tomorrow at 9am in EATON RAPIDS! 9 teams. This is an individual tournament...medals will be handed out. They boys are excited.

Last weekend Koda wrestled in a freestyle tournament in Webberville....he did great. It was his first freestyle meet....he met up with an old classmate from elementary....his opponent!! The kid now wrestles for East Jackson, We got home and in bed around 2am....then up again at 530am to get Jake and Steve off to wrestle in Battle Creek. It was a L O N G weekend. Jake and Steve had to wrestle each other...THAT was tough! It was a great invite....it was individuals.....Jake took a 4th place medal and their team overall took third place.

That's about all the catch up I can provide today.... life is good.

1 comment:

beth said...

Glad you're back up and running, I've missed you too :)

My Blog List