Tuesday, March 31, 2009

married without children






We have been without kids so much lately.....I am really missing them BAD! I laugh and say it is great to wake up without fighting to get kids off to school...but I really do like that routine.



I am missing the big meal prep to feed starving teens.



For those of you wondering.....they all went to Steve's sister's on Thursday night - no school Friday - to help them move. Only Jake and Steve came home Friday- as they had a meet on Saturday! Koda and his cousin, Richard came on Saturday to the meet with us. Right after the meet and showers they all went back to Richard's.
Finally came home yesterday! Only to leave today to go with Grandpa!!

Steve and I will go up on Thursday after work for the weekend. I am taking my dad to see a neurologist on Friday! Hoping to get some answers!! or at least working towards finding som
Then we plan to do some cleaning and repairs.
However, it has definitely been nice to hang out with my hubby....talk with no interruptions, eat dinner together without any squabbles over who ate the last whatever, no bedtime wars ...... but all in all.... I miss them. I am MOM and I love that title and all the fun that goes with it.



2 comments:

beth said...

I feel your pain sister :) Enjoy it while it lasts...they'll be back before you know it!

Jill H said...

ooh, enjoy your quiet time!

My Blog List