Tuesday, May 12, 2009

How'd I do?



Dakoda tested his mom yest one more time....ha! as if I thought there was an end to the testing.


At 10pm last night Dakoda remembered he had the last part a project he had not done...and it was due TODAY!! Not something simple either....a tshirt to go with a paper he and another kid did for Econ! ugh.




  • So, I gave a slight lecture as I was slipping into my cape and tights.....TA DA!! SUPERMOM will save the day!


  • Happened to have an extra white tshirt from the last tshirt Mom made for chemisty class ... luckily had just stumbled across that one- knew exactly where it was.


  • Voila! Now what does this have to have on it? 'Oh we need to create some sort of a logo and iron it on the shirt!"


  • Thought I was going to choke him immediately....then I remembered buying a pkg of something like that at Joann's from the clearance bins....located that and found it not to be the kind of transfer you iron on. Nope you can do the photo transfer on to this paper...but then you have to iron or glue it on.


  • NO problem....designed a cool logo on the computer....printed it. Then as it was drying I was fumbling around deciding how I was going to attach it. *I do have a sewing machine....but sewing on a tshirt for a guy sounds not so appealing....need fabric glue....


  • Voila! I have craft glue that does infact mention fabric on it.....SO! I have now used 2 scrapbooking items as well as my craftiness.


  • I used my sponge brush for my paint and stamps to paint the glue on the back of the logo....then stuck on the shirt....


  • I was not happy with the look....had to outline with black 3D fabric paint- the one thing I made Koda do.


  • Then I laid it out on the kitchen table to dry....set up a light oscillating fan to dry while I went to BED!


I think I will get an A! How about you?





1 comment:

beth said...

I laughed out loud at TA DA!! Great job momma!! Koda...will you please give your momma a hug??!! :)

My Blog List