Friday, May 22, 2009




SPRING - we have fuzzy babies. They were just adorable waddling along.
Steve had a band concert this week at Parkside.
He had to be there an hour before it started so we dropped him off and went over to drive through Ella Sharp....we found this lil guy and a few others standing on the side of the road watching us.....too cute. We just stared at one another....I snapped many pics and he just posed. :-)

Band concerts are so tough to catch pics of 'my kid' unless the sit right at the end of a row nearest the front of the stage....so I caught him walking off. Great concert Steve. He tried trombone in 6th grade and hated it. This year he is playing the trumpet and really liking it. Infact he is considering changing his schedule for next year to include more band. My guys just love music........how cool. :-)

I have been crazy busy....4 weekends on the road. Hurt my back last weekend...now I'm struggling with pain radiating down my rt leg. Had xrays and now taking muscle relaxers and pain meds...hate taking any pills. Hate the pain.

Planning a BBQ for tomorrow at Steve's brothers'....otherwise, hoping for some rest and time at home. No boys tonight...all farmed out to friends' houses. It was nice to come home to a QUIET house, just Riley and I were here for an hour. Steve picked up dinner for he and I...surprised me with Save-Time Pizza. it was so sweet. That was my addiction and craving when I was pregnant with Dakoda....we lived too close (Meadowood Apts) which made it very accessible. Not sure it was as yummy as it used to be when I was pregnant....but the thought behind it made it G R E A T!

Have an awesome weekend.




No comments:

My Blog List