Friday, May 08, 2009

May 8, 1993





Where does time go?
16 years today we were married and joined together as the Barton family.


I found these pics and the 'program' that the preacher used during the ceremony. He offered it to me after the ceremony asking if I wanted it as a 'keepsake'. Love it. I also have a CASSETTE tape of the ceremony music tucked away too. (the organist was ill and unable to play- so we used the sound system lol)
It was ALL GOOD! :-)







I am proud to say that I am still on marriage #1 - 16 years later. We have weathered through some very rough waters...seen some days that I wondered if we could make it through another....but best off all....I have many many years of wonderful memories of a life I share with this man- who is all in all a great catch. I am a lucky girl...and he is an even luckier man...ha ha !! :-)




2 comments:

beth said...

Awwwwww.......and yes, he is lucky LOL :) Congrats you two!!

Jill H said...

happy anniversary! sounds like you are both lucky to have each other :)

My Blog List