Saturday, January 30, 2010

Happy Weekend

How silly is this pic?  These new tissue boxes from WALMART make me smile.  I love the designs....don't you? 
We have finally had a low key weekend....and I am so darn happy! 
I found some awesome new blogs....Coupon Geek , Frugal Girls! and Common Sense with Money that made me super happy today too.
Shopped with coupons at Walmart...just me, no helpers....and saved $17.00 with coupons alone.  Rockin and Rollin!  New menu items for the next week....I am excited.
How silly is it that all of these simple things make me happy?  I colored my hair and had it cut today too!!
Ahhh!  I feel like ME.  I almost forgot who she was ......
and to top it off....no boys tonight again.....just Steve and I.
Hurry!  find the pause button!
Have a great weekend.
Oh my goodness....Steve just came home with Save Time pizza after being gone all day with his brother....MY Romeo.  :-)  lol

1 comment:

beth said...

I think that purple box would be a cute paper piecing! Love it all and glad you are having a good weekend!!!

My Blog List