Saturday, January 09, 2010

snow day

  • Snow day Friday....we got about 7 inches of snow. They called it off about 6:10am. I get Jake and Steve up at 5:30am.....they catch their bus at 6:30am! darn those people.
  • Koda went to the cardiologist - EKG looked great. Stress test and echo scheduled for next week. Dr. Zande suggested that Koda may just have a bad case of gerd (acid reflux) and his lactose intolerance is flared up, but he is still suspicious that there may be a problem with his heart. His cholestrol is 228...high, especially for a 17 year old that is fit and exercises regularly.
  • My 'boot' is gone....and I am in phyicial therapy 3 times a week. Feels better, but weak.
  • Next week is crazy busy. wrestling meet for Steve II, Koda tests, college starts back for Koda, I have therapy, Dad has his procedure at the U of M....and I am certain there is more too.

I have declared this weekend a resting weekend. We are all home tonight....movies and xbox. Me? finished some payroll homework and made a couple cards. Now I want to scrapbook or make some more cards.

Tomorrow....NOTHING on our agenda!! I want to keep it that way!! It is my snow day

1 comment:

beth said...

Somehow next week you'll get it all done...love a resting Sunday before a busy week :) Glad to here Koda had some good stuff to listen to...and glad there are more tests coming to nail this down! Miss you lots friend!

My Blog List