Sunday, April 09, 2006

Beach Bunnies Return

NOBODY :-(
is reading my blogs or posting that they were here- but I am posting anyhow...lol
Boo hoo- nobody missed me....

Does this say it all?? We had a BLAST!
Thinking I could sell this photo to a postcard company or something- it is the perfect tourist snapshot!! He is so darn cute....toting all the supplies...thanks Beth- the Macsteel cooler was with us from point A to point B all the way!!



Jakob took this picture of us in Virginia on the way to S. Carolina at one of the roadside parks.

3 comments:

Beth said...

Hey, i posted, and I missed you! Great pics...can't wait to see more, and for you to scrap them :) I totally giggled when I saw Steve with the sand toys...I bet he tells everyone they are the boys, huh? I know better :)

Jill H said...

oh that beach....looks AWESOME!!

love the picture of Steve, definitely a post card pic, ha!

Beth said...

Um, I missed you, now post!!!

My Blog List