Monday, April 17, 2006

She's BAAAACK


My Mom has returned- the snowbirds have started to migrate back to the crazy weather in MI! We took my mom to dinner at Logan's Roadhouse in Muskegon on Sat- Oh it was so good to see and hug here again after so long! The long distance short chats, emails and postcards are not the same and those once in awhile hugs!! :-) Missed ya Mom!
This pic is left to right my oldesat brother, Tim, my mom, Scarlett, my middle brother Bill, and ME!- OUCH need to work on that diet! LOL

We had a great time, great chat- it was too short as always!

I will post Easter pics tonight or tomorrow.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

I know exactly what you mean about those occasional mama hugs...at least I was lucky enough to go to FL twice this time. It does feel good when they are finally home.

Jill H said...

i'm glad you got to see your Mom!!
i think you look awesome, miss Kandi -- you look so happy & i love the color of your shirt :) geez, what do i want?! seriously, the 1st thing i noticed about that picture was how cute you look!!

Beth said...

Kandi, I think the same as Jill, you look HAPPY...isn't that what matters??? What a cool picture of your brothers and Mom too! Glad Mama is home, I know you miss her!

My Blog List