Friday, April 21, 2006

photos

My fav photo...this is my mom and my middle brother, Bill. It is such a FUN and yes, touching pic....I need to send it on to both of them....love his shirt too...he is an optimist!!
On our way to Myrtle Beach we passed cotton fields...and DAKODA- yes, Dakoda- asked if we could take a photo of the real cotton fields...since they were studying the Civil War and such in school...it would be cool maybe to take a pic in. WOW- hello? on Spring break my teenager suggested a photo for SCHOOL? YEP we stopped but he didn't want a photo in the field...tried to get him to pick the cotton- he was afraid of southern farmers with shotguns! :-)
TGIF- happy Friday to all.

2 comments:

Jill H said...

love the photos, the one of your Mom & brother is so sweet! i like his shirt :)
& the cotton fields are cool too!

Beth said...

Cool pictures...could your mom look any happier? :) The cotton fields...we visited them the first time we went to SC, and brought home some swiped cotton. Funny how something that seems so common could bring a little awe to boys!!

My Blog List