Saturday, January 27, 2007

Alas, a weekend

I am so happy this work week is over. It seemed like a rather long week....it may have seemed longer since I was fighting a nasty winter cold. YUCK. I did not get much sleep as I was coughing my head off and then the coughing makes for a throbbing headache! (whine- sorry)

Other work week updates.....MEDICAL, DENTAL.....a big list of copays!!
Koda is going to get the tin grin....starting orthodontics again....ye$, again. He had the appliances and spacers minus the tin grin in the 4th grade....however as he grew things did not line up......he we go again!! LOL
Steve Sr had his allergy testing and ENT appt.....no surgery needed afterall...YEAH!
Dad is having another surgery mid- Feb so I may be taking some time away to go help him out.
Experienced a whole new adventure this week....took my GRAM to a dr appt....she is having some troubles and needed to see a gyn dr. Things are on a roll now for getting her some help. Back again in a week. Sure was different being on the other side....the grand daughter taking my 85 yr old Gram to the dr.

Big plans for the weekend....nope. Just a little list of to-do's. Hoping to shake off this lingering cold. Need to get my pics and stuff together for next Sat!! Oh I wish it were today!!

3 comments:

Beth said...

It was quite a week for you, huh? Hopefully next week will CHILL a little! Yep, get your stuff ready, because you need to SCRAP next weekend :)

Kristin said...

I wish the scrapin' was today too! However, after spending 2 hours sorting my crap, I think I am ready to go. Can't wait to see you soon!

Jill H said...

yay, i'm so excited to see you guys!!! hope you've had a good weekend and that you're feeling better :)

My Blog List