Friday, January 05, 2007

all ok

Just a quick note to tell all...my dad is well, the surgery went very well and he is feeling great. Koda and I are(or maybe WERE) heading up for the weekend to help him with the things he should not be doing.

The catch....wanna guess? MY VAN the piece of *^%$%&**. Steve says it is the lifter? Whatever it was making an awful noise on my way to work. He is taking it to Extreme Dodge right now to have a diagnosis and I am hoping ......antibiotic will make it feel all better. Thinking it needs to be pushed off a very high cliff...sent to the recycling center for lemon vans. UGH. Since the new truck, now Steve says he is going to buy a new FORD van!

Jakob has a terrible ear infection....it was a very yucky one...and ouchy! With some antibiotics and drops he seems to be feeling better.

My highlight of the week.....CKU is coming to Detroit. I never dreamed they would come to MI....oh how I would LOVE to go....a true scrapbookers dream getaway....(yes, my opinion). The Downfall....$345 for Th, F, Sa then lodging is $117 per night. Hmm...maybe if I take all my bday $$ and add them together and then talk sweetly to Steve I can go
www.creatingkeepsakes.com click CKU on the left....check it out. Registration starts Jan 17th!

Hopefully, I am off for the weekend. ENJOY.

No comments:

My Blog List