Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Back to the CHAOS

Today was a wild n crazy one.....surprised? NOPE not at all. After a long weekend we always have lots of people that were discharged and need a visit ASAP! I have been doing lots of extra time lately....I worked my first Saturday since I transferred to this department this past weekend. Love the OT $ but wow was I whooped. (I am aslo cleaning a large pediatrician office with a friend, Dina and that has been a great way to start paying off my Christmas debt!)
Christmas debt....hmm, well speaking of that...I have a credit card (VISA) that when you spend you earn scrapbook supplies.....YESSSS! lol I used this card only for Christmas and I claimed a few 'prizes'- now just wait for the loot to arrive. I ordered a 6 month subscription to Scrapbook Monthly , the new AMM Tote-ally cool brown and pink tote full of goodies, the MM stamp and paint kit, Heidi Swapp deluxe kit, wow and maybe more...lol. They cost me ZERO as I have already gone in debt and they feel sorry for me...LOL- it takes 4-6 weeks for delivery for the items so it will be Happy Birthday to ME! LOL
The boys are going stir crazy being home all day while we work.....we have 3 little Guitar Heroes....darn good. Now we need a garage for my Barton Boys garage band! LOL
That is part of my New Years resolution....we will move in 2007! Well, I am with or without the other 4...LOL
Tomorrow Dad has his gallbladder surgery....keep him in your prayers....he is very nervous and is worried they will find something else while they have him open. This stems from problems friends have had and tell him about right after they retire....horror stories. He is the healthiest now as he has been in YEARS! He has lost over 100 lbs in the past year! Walks 2-6 miles a day now.....yes, I need to learn from him! Trying!!
Heading off to watch a movie with Steve....Gnight all.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Definitely will say prayers for dad...for sure. Hang in there at work...hopefully things will settle down as the holidays come to an end.

Jill H said...

wow, your Dad sounds like he should be very healthy now, that's great he's lost so much weight!! i pray he comes through the surgery with no problems. very cool about the scrap supplies, that's pretty smart! nice new blog look :)

My Blog List