Saturday, January 06, 2007

A - Available or single: nope
B - Best Friend: My Mom
C - Cake or Pie: not a big fan of either...BROWNIES
D - Drink of choice: COKE
E - Essential item you use everyday: my van
F - Favorite color: green
G - Gummy Bears or worms: bears
H - Hometown: Stony Lake, MI
I - Indulgence: scrap stuff and janet Evanovich books
J - January or February: February, my bday, Valentine's Day
K - Kids & Names: Dakoda, Jakob and Steve II
L - Life is Incomplete Without? Three Fs - family, friends, faith
M- Marriage Date: May 8, 2003
N - Number of Siblings: 2 older brothers
O - Oranges or Apples: apples, cold from the fridge
P - Phobias or Fears: enclosed spaces with no windows or escape routes
Q - Favorite Quote: I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. Mother Teresa (this quote has carried me through the toughest days of my life....it was a daily chant for me for a while!!- and as you see- I made it!!)
R - Reason to Smile: watching my boys grow into young men....everyday is a new adventure:-)
S - Season: FALL!
T - Tag 3 or 4 people: I am out of people to tag- LOL
U - Unknown Fact about Me: I am a licensed cosmetologist- since 1991
V - Vegetable You Don't Like: wax beans
W - Worst Habit: biting my cuticles/nails- YUCK
X - Xrays: oh my- broken clavicle, finger -yep the middle one....basketball injury
Y - Your Fave Food: pizza or mexican
Z - Zodiac Sign: Pisces

No comments:

My Blog List