Tuesday, January 23, 2007

barton blogger update







Hmm, where to start....


Blogger has totally fallen on the 'to do list' and it keeps getting pushed lower on the priority list.






I have not been making time for the computer lately.....working 8 hours a day then 3 days a week I was cleaning too. I have not done that for over a week now....as I got sick with a cold.



Went to the dr last week for my physical and they decided to try to do something with my flucuating blood pressure....nope they did not give me a month of R & R on a white sand beach some where warm and toasty....they made me start a RX! YUCK, I hate pills. and on top of that....they made me feel OLD....but my friend Beth did offer to alter a pill box for me....LOL
I am pledging today to try to get back on track with my bloggin....






3 comments:

Beth said...

cute pics and glad to see something new here! although maxine could just rotate on the blogs couldn't she? lol!

Jill H said...

love the idea of an altered pill box!!

Kristin said...

I have gotten used to taking so much RX for my stomach it doesn't even phase me anymore. If it keeps you alive and healthy....who cares!

My Blog List