Sunday, June 15, 2008

great weekend



We had a great weekend. Friday night was a relaxing night- I did NOTHING and it felt good.

Saturday we had a good day....my hubby got to go bass fishing with his brother - now that in itself made for a good day.

Then we had a father's day BBQ with Steve brother and his family, as well as one sister and her family!! We stayed late enough for s'mores and bonfire.

Slept in today - made a BIG breakfast and then hung out on the porch all afternoon. Grilled steaks and now and evening of R & R in store.

(OH how I LOVED this weekend....but I know tomorrow I will regret having such a low key weekend- it will haunt me all week !!)

Happy Father's Day to all the men in my life !

1 comment:

Beth said...

So glad you had a good weekend too!!!!

My Blog List