Saturday, June 28, 2008

New toys

As you all know I needed to get rid of my lemon - my van. We came across a great opportunity when we went to the Ford dealer to trade in Steve's lease truck. I love it.

My new toy - 2007 Freestyle


Moon roof, dvd player with wireless headphones, heated leather seats, 6 cd changer, oh my so many amenities...love it. We all do.



His new toy - 2008 F 150


Although we seriously debated getting rid of the truck - Steve does not put many miles on his vehicle...just turned in a 2006 F-150 with less than 10,000 miles - and he wants to keep a truck for hauling the boat, deer hunting, etc.

and with all the changes we lowered our payments AND our insurance? Love that too.

2 comments:

Jill H said...

wow, those look NICE :)
i'm sure you're glad to say 'good riddance' to your van!!

Beth said...

yeah for no lemon!!! and you and jilly have matching cars! congrats...gotta get to lunch soon so I get a test-ride!

My Blog List