Thursday, June 05, 2008

I'm a sleepy WING watcher

Woo hoo....I can finally get some sleep this week ! Last night I was so pumped after the win....I tossed and turned for quite some time and Monday I was up until after 1am!!

My boys are bringing down the house and bringing home the cup!!
WOO HOO - it was another rough game - RED WINGS ROCK !!

3-2 VICTORY and the cup is back in HOCKEYTOWN!

OH how I wish I could play hookey tomorrow and go to the parade!! The boys have one more day of school tomorrow is it. Koda actually has exams on the last day? I never remember doing anything on the last day? Infact, I remember many kids not coming the last half day? Anyone want to play hookey with me? OH how fun and OH the pictures I could have!!



2 comments:

Beth said...

I asked Kyle, could they not start games at 6 PM like the kids baseball? That way it would go to like 11 worst case scenario? I'm pooped from watching too, but you're much more of a fan that I!! Congrats :)

Jill H said...

gosh you guys are FANS, lol!! glad the Red Wings won :)

My Blog List