Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Jakob Tyler !!

14 years ago today....a beautiful blue eyed baby boy was born to the Barton Family!
Mom made pancakes just like the birthday boy ordered this morning....and tonight he picked taco salad for dinner. My dad came over for dinner- we had a short but nice visit.
We had birthday cake ice cream for dessert- Jake's favorite.
Hoping that I can make another of his birthday wishes come true for him this weekend.....bring the Hamlin boys to Jackson!
I wish I had made more time to get pics posted, maybe later this week I will post them
.....pssst!! I need a scanner!!
Here is how this child has grown in just 14 years!
on Feb 10, 1995 weight 8#5oz length 22 3/4 inches
on Feb 10, 2009 weight 206# height 6'1"
**I really cannot believe Jake weighs over 200#!!
all three have a meet tomorrow...updates to come.
Happy Birthday, Jakob Tyler!

1 comment:

beth said...

happy birthday jake :)

My Blog List