Thursday, February 19, 2009

This is what has been consuming me.....

Wrestlers....three of them. Well, since Koda's injury to his elbow- and the fact that we were at the end of the season..he is done. Still practicing and going to all the meets, but he is out. Dislocated elbow with nerve stress?

Jake and Steve were half way to Lakeview on Wednesday!!
They both lost in the third period of their match. :-( But are
learning and having fun.




Is the coach over there praying?






Steve putting the hurt to him...lol



We are at an all day meet in Coldwater on Saturday. 12 schools. Steve promised me
drive thru birthday dinner..lol and I get to pick. Thinking Subway!!
Sorry that I have been out of the blogging loop....pre-occupied with boys, I guess.

1 comment:

Jill H said...

LOL at the praying coach!!! and enjoy your b-day drive-thru dinner! hope you have a happy birthday, maybe celebrate on Sunday?!

My Blog List