Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Happy Tuesday

This makes me happy in the morning...
.
FULL of HOT coffee and white chocolate macadamia creamer. New found love.

First of all....February always starts with sweet memories of G & G. Their anniversary was yesterday....sure do miss them. XXOO ( my favorite mug was from them ^above)

Today was Jake and Steve's wrestling meet at JCMS - great meet! HA!! they both had 'by's' so neither of them ever hit the mat.

Tomorrow all three have meets.....middle school in Eaton Rapids and high school in Grand Ledge.

Saturday off again in different directions.....

Have the crop almost set. Waiting on just two emails back to see if any vendors want to attend.
Everyone planning to come help me?

1 comment:

Jill H said...

when is the crop? let me know :)

My Blog List