Monday, July 20, 2009

I feel good....

I cannot believe how much better I feel today compared to Friday! WOW those fevers were kicking my butt much more than I thought they were! I am beginning to feel much more like ME! I like ME! :-)




Have a couple shots to share of Jake at football camp. Lomas Brown - former Lions team member help a camp at Jackson High.




Jake has an organge tshirt on in the 2nd row.
He had a lot of fun and cannot wait to play football since the 2 camps.



Dakoda had to dress up to go to U of M as part of his job. They take them on some 'field trips' - so far he has gone to the capitol and U of M. Great opportunity he has with this MDOT job! I am hoping maybe he will continue next summer too!
and there is Steve - crazy nut- I think he is wishing he was a UFC fighter in this pic!






1 comment:

beth said...

I am so glad you are finally feeling better!!! Great pics of all the boys. Maybe Steve was threatening you that if you took another picture??? xo

My Blog List