Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Smile and Laughter Therapy

Smile and laughter therapy works. I love it. Our visit with 1/2 of the Hamlin's was awesome. Loved the chattin with Beth on the front porch with an iced tea just catching up on life.

Then I had fun watching these boys being typical teens and rough-house in the pool. They were a riot.
Thanks Hamlin's! You lifted me waaay up!
And I get them back on Tuesday.......fingers crossed! until Friday! :-)














although it is from a camera phone- it is pixel-ly...you will get the jist of it.

DORK teenagers. :-)



*Still running fevers....ugh! Started antibiotics yesterday but still lingering. Sounds like maybe some lab work and maybe tests to see what is causing this? Let's hope it will just end with the antibiotics.
Peace.







2 comments:

Kasandra said...

that hurted.-koda =]

beth said...

It mighta hurt but cory laughed until 11:30 last night rewatching it on his phone. And then i watched it and i couldn't stop. the double step at the beginning made me laugh :)

My Blog List