Tuesday, July 14, 2009

warm



The weather is warm and I am warmer...ugh.


Fevers started on Sunday afternoon- low grade. Then faded only to return yesterday afternoon. The went away before bed last night and are back again even higher today! :-(


Talked to Dr Scott today - he decided to start some antibiotics. Let's hope this does it!


Call him back on Fridat morning with an update..if not drastically improved..we will do more tests as he is concerned about that lonely ovary he left behind. YUCK




Now on to the good stuff.....


The Hamlins's are coming tomorrow. The Hamlin's are coming tomorrow. (do you see me dancing my happy dance?)


My house is a wreck and filthy....but I am going to ignore it and focus on my visitors. Gosh golly...we all know we didn't become friends because of our house or maid service. :-)

This lil princess has been my shadow since I came home. She's been posing for some great pics.
That wraps up my day so far!
"The Hamlin's are coming! The Hamlin's are coming!" :-)
Here is our garden plenty....green beans. They were so yummy last night!!



1 comment:

beth said...

Man, I don't care about your HOUSE! Can't wait to check in on you and see ya! I hope you are feeling better though, I am worried! See you in about 12 hours!!

My Blog List