Monday, July 13, 2009


This is a little of what we have been up to.....

  • Dakoda got his truck - 1999 Dakota
  • He takes his final test on Sat at noon with EZ Way
  • Sec of State on Monday and he is OFFICIAL
  • Awesome pics from Grand Haven pier the last weekend we were up
  • Koda working on painting and cleaning up his hitch for his truck- he is so grown up...I hate it on one hand and LOVE it on the other. He is an awesome kid.
  • My Gerbera Daisies are awesome in full bloom!
  • My new fern from my mom is gorgeous - and HUGE!
  • Koda got his first check from his first job! NICE! He made his first truck payment!!
  • Jake has been busy with football....Loma Brown camp last week, J High camp this week then a 2 week break!
  • Steve has just plain been GROWING! He is almost as tall as Jake and not slowing down.
  • Me? I am good. Survived my surgery on Wed July 8th! a nightmare to get started but all in all came out well. Struggling to slow down and relax!
  • Steve? I think he is tired of being a nurse and ready to go back to work! :-)

1 comment:

beth said...

SHE BLOGGED!!!!!! Glad to see you on here and with pics to boot. The pictures look great. Summer for sure. Congrats Koda on all your good stuff. We'll see you tomorrow if all is well!!

My Blog List