Sunday, September 20, 2009

a run down

Outside my window...peaceful sidewalks and roads...just a peek of sunshine

I am thinking...about what I need to get ready for today and tomorrow.

I am thankful for...things we don't ask for (or think we want) but get anyway & weekends like this where the five of us are all together with no agenda other than to simply be together...until this evening

From the kitchen...more salsa to be canned. Poterhouse steaks from the freezer tonight, brownie minis for lunches to be baked

I am creating...Halloween cards and a few'other cards

I am going...with Koda this evening for session 2 of his senior pics....tonight is indoor

I am reading... My Sister's Keeper

I am hoping...that this cold thing is on the up swing. Ruined my scrappin plans for yesterday totally....started running a fever and never shook it until 1130pm.

I am hearing...a peaceful house all still asleep...just a fan running

Around the house...YUCK. a mess. Remember I was in bed with fevers yesterday? all the menfolk were on their own

One of my favorite things...is that when I am sick ....my 3 boys take darn good care of me. Taking my temp, filling my glass telling me to drink, giving me more Tylenol or Advil. Good boys!! xxoo

A few plans for the rest of the week...Senior pics tonight, trip to Michaels with Jake for a school project, work early on Wed - 6am!!, early leave on Thursday and a football game and heading north afterwards, then Friday the girls leave for Traverse City - Girls weekend 2009! We are heading to the old State Insane Asylum or States Hospital and then a winery tour. OH! and a Patsy Cline show too!

1 comment:

beth said...

love this post. hope you are feeling better!

My Blog List