Monday, September 28, 2009

update

Buckless Barton boys make for sad Mondays!
They had fun but came out empty handed!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


I however, came back last night and was pooped! I left on Thursday from Jackson after Jake's football game. Spent the night with my dad - we have a great visit just the 2 of us. Then bright and early on Friday my sis in law Barb picked me up, we met the other sil and made way to Stony Lake where we boarded the bus. ( Mom's full size Econoline van) Picked up my Aunt Bobbi and cousin Steph.....and we were off by 10am!

We stopped at a quaint little B&B for lunch.....yummy little dilly sandwiches!!

Our hotel was right on the bay.....great view. Loads of fishing boats!




The state hospital....was just plain freaky!! The shops were unique and fun to check out BUT it was a little - ok a lot - weird in there!! IT still looked very much like an asylum inside other than some of the rooms are now shops.





We shopped and shopped downtown....loads of fun.




Patsy Cline show on Sat night was great! It was at a local playhouse....adorable little place.....no pics as they were forbidden! :-)






2 comments:

beth said...

looks like you had lots of fun! i'm jealous!!

Jill H said...

looks like a fun weekend!! that insane asylum totally looks CREEPY! when did it close?

My Blog List