Thursday, September 03, 2009

Foozeball










#71 No circles no arrows this time....but he is the one with orange and black shoes and a #71! :-)
I love the last pic...something about all the colors maybe?
We lost again....but we got on the board this time. Hoping we will continue to grow and learn! WAIT...not grow in size! I cannot keep him in shoes and jeans. 35" inseam this year and 15 1/2 shoes!!
Life is good. Life is crazy but good. I am starting to feel a little more at ease with these ugly hormones! Never realized how very important they are in a woman's daily living! Ladies...hang on to those buggers as long as you can!! They can make life rocky without them!
The boys are getting anxious for school to start!
Koda- BIG man on campus and little man on another. He is playing a dual role this year...a senior at J High and a freshman at Baker!
Jake- a feshman at J High.
Steve- 8th grade...the Big guys at Parkside.
WOW! I am OLD! I had not realized how old I was already...good thing I do not feel that OLD.
Really....This should be a FUN year full of excitement.

1 comment:

beth said...

keep the updates coming! love the football pics. those colors are awesome for sure! :)

My Blog List