Sunday, September 06, 2009

school clothes?

OMW! This crazed lady finally got school clothes for the boys.....thankfully we live close to a Kohls and a couple malls. Truthfully though...no one wanted to go shopping....finally I had to tell Koda that he HAD to have new jeans for school as I would not allow him to be a college student in grubby jeans that he wore to work all summer long! I was shocked to learn that Steve II is now wearing a size 13 shoe! These last 2 boys are going to need seperate houses!!

Busy week...thankfully it is a short one.
Tues -back to school - 1/2 day - football practice
Wed- full day of school. - practice - football dinner....have to provide 5 lbs of taco meat and sour cream
Thurs - school and game
Fri - school and back to school dance - and FRESHMEN lock in! They go to the dance then stay in the school until 6am on Saturday!!

My calendar is completely full through October! WOO HOO!! Lots of fun stuff planned!! Girls getaway with the family, a trip to meet the Hamlin's, a birthday- going away celebration for my mom, a scrapbook weekend with my fav girls.

I love FALL!

1 comment:

beth said...

your fall schedule sounds GOOD!! looking forward to seeing you all soon! miss you!!

My Blog List